Stephens Reiterates Overweight Rating on Adobe (ADBE)
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stephens analyst James Rutherford reiterated an Overweight rating and $327.00 price target on Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) as the company continues A/B testing.
Adobe is testing a ~30% price increase on both Individual and Business Acrobat packages. Rutherford calls investor attention to this test given the size of the increase and the fact that Document Cloud constitutes a full 12% of Digital Media ARR and an equal amount of Net New ARR growth.
Shares of Adobe closed at $284.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) PT Raised to $468 at Stifel Following EPS
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Wendy's (WEN) at Buy
- Raffles Medical (RFMD:SP) (RAFLF) PT Raised to SGD1.08 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!