Stephens Reiterates Equal Weight Rating on Domino's Pizza (DPZ)
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stephens analyst James Rutherford reiterated an Equal Weight rating and $360.00 price target on Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ) following 1x1 meetings at the Virtual Best Ideas Conference. DPZ is pointing investors toward overall global retail sales growth as the better measure of business success during 2021 and 2022 given the hard compares from lapping COVID tailwinds.
The primary reason shares have underperformed the peer group YTD is the hard compares facing the company starting in the F2Q and investor appetite to own "reopening trades."
Shares of Domino's Pizza closed at $358.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guggenheim Starts Domino's Pizza (DPZ) at Neutral
- Domino's Pizza (DPZ) PT Raised to $585 at Oppenheimer
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts ironSource Ltd. (IS) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!