Stephens Reiterates Equal Weight Rating on CTS Corp (CTS) Following 1Q Beat
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Stephens analyst Justin Long reiterated an Equal Weight rating and $25.00 price target on CTS Corp (NYSE: CTS) following the company's 1Q earnings report. CTS reported 1Q20 adj. EPS that was a penny above consensus and in line with the midpoint of guidance.
Looking ahead, management withdrew 2020 guidance but provided a high level outlook for 2Q20 to be the most challenging quarter of the year with a slow recovery in 2H20. Stephens increased 2020 adj. EPS estimate to $0.60 (previously $0.57), and lowered 2021 adj. EPS estimate to $1.25 (previously $1.26).
Shares of CTS Corp closed at $22.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hutchison China MediTech Ltd. (HCM) PT Raised to $50 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- UPDATE: Sirius XM Radio (SIRI) PT Raised to $8 as Morgan Stanley Sees More Runway Than the Discount Implies
- Encompass Health Corp (EHC) PT Raised to $98 as Jefferies Sees Spinoff Creating Positive Bias
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!