Stephens Downgrades Blackbaud (BLKB) to Equal Weight
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Stephens analyst James Rutherford downgraded Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB) from Overweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $86.00.
- Cites recent strength coupled with the risk for a soft Q1 report for stepping to the sidelines.
Shares of Blackbaud closed at $82.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) PT Raised to INR2,560 at Emkay Global
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Strix Group PLC (KETL:LN) to Hold
- Federal Bank Ltd (FB:IN) PT Raised to INR110 at Emkay Global
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!