Stellantis NV (STLA:FP) PT Raised to EUR27 at JPMorgan
- Stocks shrug off hawkish Fed, Evergrande soars in China
- Evergrande Real Estate Group Limited (EGRNF) China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Oil prices rise on tight supply, renewed risk appetite
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
- Facebook (FB) CTO Mike Schroepfer to Step Down
JPMorgan analyst Jose Asumendi raised the price target on Stellantis NV (STLA:FP) to EUR27.00 (from EUR20.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Downgrades Signify Health Inc (SGFY) to Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades SKF AB (SKFB:SS) (SKFRY) to Overweight
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Double Downgrades Eargo Inc. (EAR) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!