Stella-Jones Inc. (SJ:CN) (STLJF) PT Raised to Cdn$60 at CIBC
- Dow hits record, cyclicals rise on jobless claims data
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
- Uber (UBER) Falls After Missing on Revenue Expectations, Analysts Lower PTs on Regulatory and Driver Supply Concerns
CIBC analyst Hamir Patel raised the price target on Stella-Jones Inc. (SJ:CN) (OTC: STLJF) to Cdn$60.00 (from Cdn$57.00) while maintaining a Outperformer rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Builders FirstSource (BLDR) PT Raised to $70 at Wedbush
- II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) PT Lowered to $90 at Needham & Company
- EPAM Systems (EPAM) PT Raised to $546 at Stifel Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!