Stella International Holdings (1836:HK) PT Raised to HK$8.30 at Citi
- S&P 500, Dow ease from record levels; earnings, data in focus
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Citi analyst Daley Li raised the price target on Stella International Holdings (1836:HK) to HK$8.30 (from HK$7.60) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kuaishou Technology (1024:HK) PT Lowered to HK$353 at BofA Securities
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts The Duckhorn Portfolio, Inc. (NAPA) at Buy on Above Market Growth Rate and Margin Expansion
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) PT Raised to $49 at Piper Sandler Following Annual Chairman's Letter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!