Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL:IN) PT Raised to INR95 at Citi
- Wall Street closes with sharp gains as final quarter begins
- Tesla (TSLA) Now 'Unlikely' to Hit Its 50% Delivery Growth Goal for 2022 - Analyst
- U.S. manufacturing nearly brakes; price pressures abating
- Citi Cuts Year-end S&P 500 Price Target to 4000, Introduces 2023 PT of 3900
- Oil jumps about $4 as OPEC+ weighs biggest output cut since 2020
Citi analyst Raashi Chopra raised the price target on Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL:IN) to INR95.00 (from INR90.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pinterest Inc (PINS) PT Raised to $23 at Piper Sandler After Raising MAU Estimates
- Truist Raises Price Target Following Tesla (TSLA) AI Day
- Amazon.com (AMZN) PT Lowered to $157 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!