Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL:IN) PT Raised to INR105 at JPMorgan
- Futures firm after tax hike proposal, business activity data eyed
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Q2 Will Be a 'Pain Trade', Bonds to Outperform Stocks; Buy US Defensives - BofA
JPMorgan analyst Pinakin Parekh raised the price target on Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL:IN) to INR105.00 (from INR90.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Beer Company (SAM) PT Raised to $1,550 at Goldman Sachs on Truly Momentum and Hard Seltzer Advantage
- Goldman Sachs Reiterates Buy Rating on Las Vegas Sands (LVS) After 1Q EBITDA Miss
- Mullen Group (MTL:CN) (MLLGF) PT Raised to Cdn$15 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!