Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL:IN) PT Lowered to INR90 at Citi
- Stocks tumble after weak U.S. confidence data; oil gains
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
Citi analyst Raashi Chopra lowered the price target on Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL:IN) to INR90.00 (from INR155.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LG Innotek Co Ltd. (011070:KS) PT Lowered to KRW350,000 at CLSA
- Land & Houses PCL (LH:TB) PT Raised to THB10.40 at Credit Suisse
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Yamaha Corporation (7951:JP) (YAMCY) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!