Star Petroleum Refining PCL. (SPRC:TB) PT Lowered to THB9 at Macquarie
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Macquarie analyst Yupapan Polpornprasert lowered the price target on Star Petroleum Refining PCL. (SPRC:TB) to THB9.00 (from THB10.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gree Electric Appliances Inc of Zhuhai (000651:CH) PT Lowered to RMB49 at Goldman Sachs
- Millicom International Cellular SA (MIC:SS) (TIGO) PT Lowered to SEK350 at Morgan Stanley
- Beijing-Shanghai High Speed Railway Co (601816:CH) PT Lowered to RMB5.90 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!