Stantec Inc. (STN:CN) (STN) PT Raised to Cdn$69 at Canaccord Genuity
- Dow reaches all-time high on commodity surge; S&P, Nasdaq drop
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Canaccord Genuity analyst Yuri Lynk raised the price target on Stantec Inc. (STN:CN) (NYSE: STN) to Cdn$69.00 (from Cdn$55.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cronos Group (CRON:CN) (CRON) PT Lowered to Cdn$9 at Cowen
- Swedish Match AB (SWMA:SS) (SWMAY) PT Raised to SEK83 at Goldman Sachs
- Itochu Techno-Solutions Corp. (4739:JP) (ITTOF) PT Raised to JPY3,850 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!