Stantec Inc. (STN:CN) (STN) PT Raised to Cdn$64 at TD Securities
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
TD Securities analyst Michael Tupholme raised the price target on Stantec Inc. (STN:CN) (NYSE: STN) to Cdn$64.00 (from Cdn$60.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yokohama Rubber Co (5101:JP) PT Raised to JPY2,300 at Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Sumitomo Rubber Industries (5110:JP) to Underweight
- CIMIC Group (CIM:AU) (LGTHF) PT Lowered to AUD27 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!