Stanley Electric Co., Ltd (6923:JP) (STAEF) PT Lowered to JPY3,800 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
Goldman Sachs analyst Kota Yuzawa lowered the price target on Stanley Electric Co., Ltd (6923:JP) (OTC: STAEF) to JPY3,800.00 (from JPY3,950.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maverix Metals (MMX:CN) (MMX) PT Raised to Cdn$8.75 at Stifel Canada, Following Strategic Business Update
- Brenntag AG (BNR:GR) (BNTGY) PT Raised to EUR96 at HSBC
- Johnson Matthey Plc. (JMAT:LN) (JMPLY) PT Lowered to GBP37 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!