Standpoint Research Rates Starbucks (SBUX), Wal-Mart (WMT), McDonalds (MCD) 'Strong Sell' on Moral Grounds
- Wall St set to open lower on China's anti-lockdown protests; Apple slips
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips on China concerns, analyst notes 'significant iPhone shortages'
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Dollar drops, yuan slumps on COVID unrest in China
- Mega cap tech remains under-owned relative to S&P 500 - Morgan Stanley
Standpoint Research initiates coverage on Starbucks (NASDAQ: SBUX), Wal-Mart Stores (NYSE: WMT), McDonalds Corp (NYSE: MCD) with Strong Sell ratings and adding to Blacklist on ethical and moral grounds.
Analyst Ronnie Moas is demanding investor and consumer boycott.
Shares of Starbucks closed at $73.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Assumes, Upgrades Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to Overweight
- Needham & Company Assumes HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Buy
- Barclays Downgrades Tyson (TSN) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesStandpoint Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!