Standard Chartered Plc. (STAN:LN) (SCBFF) PT Raised to HK$5.08 at UBS
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
UBS analyst Jason Napier raised the price target on Standard Chartered Plc. (STAN:LN) (OTC: SCBFF) to HK$5.08 (from HK$4.65) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Standard Chartered Plc. (STAN:LN) (SCBFY) PT Raised to GBP6.70 at Deutsche Bank
- L&T Financial Holdings (LTFH:IN) PT Raised to INR131 at Goldman Sachs
- Virgin Money UK PLC (VMUK:LN) (CYBBF) PT Raised to GBP2.30 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!