Stagecoach Group Plc. (SGC:LN) (SAGKF) PT Raised to GBP0.98 at Deutsche Bank
- Futures dip after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar hovers near one-month low amid subdued U.S. debt yields
- Apple (AAPL) Likely to Announce Additional $50B Buyback and 10%+ Dividend Hike with Earnings Next Week - Wells Fargo
Deutsche Bank analyst Jaime Rowbotham raised the price target on Stagecoach Group Plc. (SGC:LN) (OTC: SAGKF) to GBP0.98 (from GBP0.86) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Banco Santander Mexico (BSMXB:MM) (BSMX) to Neutral
- Lam Research (LRCX) PT Raised to $740 at Stifel Into Q3 EPS
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) PT Raised to $1,750 at Stifel; Sees Q1 SRS at High-End of Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!