St. James's Place plc (STJ:LN) (STJPF) PT Lowered to GBP13.45 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Morgan Stanley analyst Jon Hocking lowered the price target on St. James's Place plc (STJ:LN) (OTC: STJPF) to GBP13.45 (from GBP13.69) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, Limited (6807:JP) (JPAVF) PT Raised to JPY2,500 at Morgan Stanley
- Transat AT Inc. (TRZ:CN) (TRZBF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at TD Securities
- Altium Ltd. (ALU:AU) (ALMFF) PT Raised to AUD42 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!