Srisawad Corp Pcl (SAWAD:TB) PT Lowered to THB48 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends down sharply, hit by Apple and China worries
- Morgan Stanley's Tesla (TSLA) Twitter survey shows investors are concerned
- Apple (AAPL) threatened to withhold Twitter from App Store says Musk
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Dollar rebounds on Fed expectations, Aussie drops
Credit Suisse analyst Worawat Saisuphatphol lowered the price target on Srisawad Corp Pcl (SAWAD:TB) to THB48.00 (from THB55.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Healius Limited (HLS:AU) (PHCRF) PT Lowered to AUD3.40 at Citi
- AIB Group PLC (AIBG:ID) (AIBRF) PT Raised to EUR4.20 at Deutsche Bank
- Bank of Ireland (BIRG:ID) (BKRIY) PT Raised to EUR12 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!