Square Enix Holdings (9684:JP) (SQNXF) PT Raised to JPY6,600 at Citi
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Citi raised its price target on Square Enix Holdings (9684:JP) (OTC: SQNXF) to JPY6,600.00 (from JPY5,500.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Commerzbank AG (CBK:GR) (CRZBY) PT Raised to EUR12 at Goldman Sachs
- Royal Mail PLC (RMG:LN) (ROYMF) PT Lowered to GBP4.46 at Goldman Sachs
- Volex plc (VLX:LN) PT Lowered to GBP3.80 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!