Square (SQ) PT Raised to 'Street High' $380 at Mizuho Securities; Bull Case of $650
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Dan Dolev raised the price target on Square (NYSE: SQ) to a 'Street High' $380.00 (from $300.00) while maintaining a Buy rating, calling shares undervalued. The firm also set a bull case of $650.
The analyst commented, "We believe SQ is simply undervalued. Our terminal value DCF analysis shows by 2031, Cash App and Seller GP may exceed $30bn and $6bn, respectively. Our base case implies share price of $380; bull case implies over $650.
With <3% penetration of a $165bn TAM, enhanced momentum with Bitcoin's ascent, and an inflow of equity traders post-GameStop, SQ is barely scraping its full potential, in our view. SQ's former CFO Sarah Friar succinctly summed up the company's growth philosophy as: "drive the top line...which will ultimately mean a much more valuable DCF."
We believe with a ~200% three-year CAGR, Cash App emerges as the ultimate 'super-app' epitomizing the company's growth philosophy. Raising PT to $380"
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Buy
- Biogen (BIIB) PT Raised to $225 at Cowen
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Smartsheet Inc. (SMAR) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!