Square (SQ) PT Raised to 'Street High' $380 at Mizuho Securities; Bull Case of $650
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Dan Dolev raised the price target on Square (NYSE: SQ) to a 'Street High' $380.00 (from $300.00) while maintaining a Buy rating, calling shares undervalued. The firm also set a bull case of $650.
The analyst commented, "We believe SQ is simply undervalued. Our terminal value DCF analysis shows by 2031, Cash App and Seller GP may exceed $30bn and $6bn, respectively. Our base case implies share price of $380; bull case implies over $650.
With <3% penetration of a $165bn TAM, enhanced momentum with Bitcoin's ascent, and an inflow of equity traders post-GameStop, SQ is barely scraping its full potential, in our view. SQ's former CFO Sarah Friar succinctly summed up the company's growth philosophy as: "drive the top line...which will ultimately mean a much more valuable DCF."
We believe with a ~200% three-year CAGR, Cash App emerges as the ultimate 'super-app' epitomizing the company's growth philosophy. Raising PT to $380"
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Lear (LEA) to Buy on Growing E-Syetems Opportunity
- Aluminum Corp. of China (2600:HK) (ACH) PT Raised to HK$6.40 at Goldman Sachs
- DA Davidson Starts Square (SQ) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!