Spotify (SPOT) India STreaming Market Could Hit $976 Million by 2025 - Nomura
- Nasdaq falls as megacaps drop ahead of earnings, Fed meet in focus
- Recession EV price wars have started, expected another 15-20% in cuts - Chowdhry
- Johnson & Johnson shares tumble on reports talc unit bankruptcy case dismissed by appeals court
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Ford to cut prices while 'significantly' increasing Mach-E production amid Tesla cuts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura/Instinet analyst Mark Kelley maintains Buy on Spotify (NYSE: SPOT) price target of $190.00.
The analyst comments "News reports suggest Spotify will launch in India in 2019: The company is expected to launch within the next six months and offer an extended free trial period in India as it seeks to gain market share. Expect India streaming market to reach $976mn by 2025: We estimate the premium opportunity will reach $656mn and the advertising opportunity will reach $320mn."
Shares of Spotify closed at $118.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spotify (SPOT) February weekly option implied volatility at 131 into quarter results
- Ace Hardware Indonesia Tbk PT (ACES:IJ) (ACEHF) PT Lowered to IDR420 at Nomura/Instinet
- Bangkok Bank PCL (BBL:TB) (BGKKF) PT Raised to THB180 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!