Splunk (SPLK) PT Lowered to $180 at Mizuho Securities on Guidance
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Gregg Moskowitz lowered the price target on Splunk (NASDAQ: SPLK) to $180.00 (from $190.00) after the company rebounded from a poor October quarter with a much better F4Q, as License revenue and EPS significantly outperformed, and Cloud ARR accelerated. However, F1Q guidance was lower than expected, and management declined to provide FY22 guidance or reinstate FY23 targets.
Despite the weak guidance, the analyst believes that expectations were low enough to raise the share price. He maintained a Neutral rating, stating "Looking forward, we continue to find SPLK's technology valuable and differentiated overall, but remain concerned about whether SPLK can consistently execute going forward, and believe that competition has been tightening".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Downgrades Splunk (SPLK) to Sector Weight on Compounding 2021 Transition Risks
- Mineral Resources Limited (MIN:AU) (MALRF) PT Lowered to AUD32 at Morgan Stanley
- Shinhan Financial Group (055550:KS) (SHG) PT Raised to KRW48,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!