Spirax-Sarco Engineering Plc. (SPX:LN) (SPXSY) PT Raised to GBP100 at Morgan Stanley
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Morgan Stanley analyst Robert Davies raised the price target on Spirax-Sarco Engineering Plc. (SPX:LN) (OTC: SPXSY) to GBP100.00 (from GBP97.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tata Steel Ltd (TATA:IN) PT Raised to INR1,150 at CLSA
- Biogen (BIIB) PT Raised to $225 at Cowen
- Nordea Bank Abp (NDA:SS) (NRDBY) PT Raised to SEK100 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!