Spin Master Corp. (TOY:CN) (SNMSF) PT Raised to Cdn$58 at National Bank Financial
- Tech mega-caps knock 1% off Nasdaq; banks lift Dow
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel on tight supply
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
National Bank Financial analyst Adam Shine raised the price target on Spin Master Corp. (TOY:CN) (OTC: SNMSF) to Cdn$58.00 (from Cdn$56.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Resources Gas Group Ltd. (1193:HK) (CRGGF) PT Lowered to HK$46 at Goldman Sachs
- China Overseas Grand Oceans Group Limited (81:HK) (CSVGF) PT Lowered to HK$7.60 at CLSA
- Summit Industrial Income REIT (SMU-U:CN) (SMMCF) PT Raised to Cdn$23 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!