Spin Master Corp. (TOY:CN) (SNMSF) PT Raised to Cdn$40 at Canaccord Genuity
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
Canaccord Genuity analyst Derek Dley raised the price target on Spin Master Corp. (TOY:CN) (OTC: SNMSF) to Cdn$40.00 (from Cdn$30.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aeon Co., Ltd (8267:JP) (AONNY) PT Raised to JPY1,800 at CLSA
- BT Group Plc. (BT/A:LN) (BT) PT Raised to GBP2.30 at JPMorgan
- Lawson Inc. (2651:JP) (LWSOF) PT Lowered to JPY4,300 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!