Spin Master Corp. (TOY:CN) (SNMSF) PT Raised to Cdn$40 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall Street opens flat as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Federal Bureau of Prisons says Ponzi schemer Bernard Madoff has passed away
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Canaccord Genuity analyst Derek Dley raised the price target on Spin Master Corp. (TOY:CN) (OTC: SNMSF) to Cdn$40.00 (from Cdn$30.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spin Master Corp. (TOY:CN) (SNMSF) PT Raised to Cdn$49 at National Bank Financial
- Alaska Air (ALK) PT Raised to $82 at Stifel
- Spark Networks (LOV) PT Raised to $10 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!