Spectris Plc (SXS:LN) (SEPJF) PT Raised to GBP35.05 at Berenberg
- S&P 500, Dow snap two-day fall, Netflix keeps Nasdaq in check
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
Berenberg raised its price target on Spectris Plc (SXS:LN) (OTC: SEPJF) to GBP35.05 (from GBP34.60) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BHP (BHP:LN) (BHP) PT Raised to GBP25.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Amazon.com (AMZN) PT Raised to $4,200 at Oppenheimer on Increased AWS Contribution
- Oranogenesis Holdings (ORGO) PT Raised to $25 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!