South32 Ltd (S32:LN) PT Raised to GBP1.95 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
Deutsche Bank analyst Abhi Agarwal raised the price target on South32 Ltd (S32:LN) to GBP1.95 (from GBP1.65) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Assumes Coverage on IDEX Corp (IEX), Upgrades to Buy
- Inditex (ITX:SM) (IDEXY) PT Lowered to EUR29 at Morgan Stanley
- UPDATE: Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $710 at Evercore ISI, 'Green Light!', Could Trade $900 Inside Three Years
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!