South32 Ltd (S32:LN) PT Raised to GBP1.45 at Barclays
- Wall St set to open higher after bumper earnings from big banks
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
Barclays raised its price target on South32 Ltd (S32:LN) to GBP1.45 (from GBP1.30) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NovoCure Ltd. (NVCR) PT Raised to $235 at Piper Sandler Following Bull vs. Bear Debate (CORRECT)
- Robinsons Land Corporation (RLC:PM) (RBLAY) PT Raised to PHP25 at CLSA
- Hankook Tire Co Ltd (161390:KS) PT Raised to KRW50,000 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!