Sonova Holding AG (SOON:SW) (SONVY) PT Raised to CHF217 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
Goldman Sachs analyst Veronika Debajova raised the price target on Sonova Holding AG (SOON:SW) (OTC: SONVY) to CHF217.00 (from CHF196.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Clover Health (CLOV) to Neutral, Following Earnings
- Shawcor Ltd. (SCL:CN) (CAWLF) PT Lowered to Cdn$7 at BMO Capital
- BSR Real Estate Investment Trust (HOM/U:CN) (BSRTF) PT Raised to Cdn$13.50 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!