Somfy SA (SO:FP) PT Raised to EUR160 at Societe Generale
- Wall Street opens higher as mega-cap stocks rise
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Societe Generale analyst Patrick Jousseaume raised the price target on Somfy SA (SO:FP) to EUR160.00 (from EUR155.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA (BMPS:IM) PT Lowered to EUR1.15 at Goldman Sachs
- Trainline Plc. (TRN:LN) (TNLIY) PT Raised to GBP4 at Morgan Stanley
- UPDATE: Yelp (YELP) PT Raised to $40 at Wells Fargo as Shift to Self Serve Revenue Continues
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!