Solvay SA (SOLB:BB) (SOBS) PT Raised to EUR115 at Societe Generale
- Futures firm after tax hike proposal, business activity data eyed
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
Societe Generale analyst Peter Clark raised the price target on Solvay SA (SOLB:BB) (OTC: SOBS) to EUR115.00 (from EUR80.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spin Master Corp. (TOY:CN) (SNMSF) PT Raised to Cdn$45 at RBC Capital
- Canon Inc. (7751:JP) (CAJ) PT Raised to JPY3,100 at Morgan Stanley
- Seiko Epson Corp. (6724:JP) (SEKEY) PT Raised to JPY1,600 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!