Solutions 30 SE (ALS30:FP) PT Lowered to EUR20.50 at Berenberg
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Berenberg analyst Anna Patric lowered the price target on Solutions 30 SE (ALS30:FP) to EUR20.50 (from EUR22.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bajaj Consumer Care (BAJAJCON:IN) PT Raised to INR325 at Kotak
- BHP (BHP:LN) (BHP) PT Raised to GBP25.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Dino Polska S.A. (DNP:WA) (DNOPY) PT Lowered to PLN282 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!