Solarpack Corp Tecnologica SA (SPK:SM) PT Raised to EUR32.60 at Societe Generale
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Societe Generale analyst Jorge Alonso Suils raised the price target on Solarpack Corp Tecnologica SA (SPK:SM) to EUR32.60 (from EUR28.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Spirit Airlines (SAVE) to Overweight
- Aixtron SE (AIXA:GR) (AIXXF) PT Raised to EUR25 at Deutsche Bank
- Central Asia Metals Plc. (CAML:LN) PT Lowered to GBP2.90 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!