SolarEdge Technologies (SEDG) PT Raised to $210 at Northland Capital Markets
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Northland Capital Markets analyst Gus Richard raised the price target on SolarEdge Technologies (NASDAQ: SEDG) to $210.00 (from $195.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
The analyst comments "SEDG missed our non-GAAP GM and OM estimates. Non-GAAP earnings upside was driven by intercompany loan GAAP to non-GAAP adjustment. Its solar business continues to underperform ENPH's. While battery and emobility acquisitions are met with investor enthusiasm, they will create GM and OP headwinds over the next couple of years. GMs of these businesses are indicative of commodities. We maintain UP and increase our PT to $210 PT as we roll forward our estimates to CY22."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herman Miller (MLHR) to Acquire Knoll (KNL) for $1.8 Billion in Cash in Stock
- Teck Resources Ltd (TECK-B:CN) (TECK) PT Raised to Cdn$32 at Scotiabank
- Stantec Inc. (STN:CN) (STN) PT Raised to Cdn$69 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!