Soitec (SOI:FP) (SLOIF) PT Raised to EUR195 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Morgan Stanley analyst Dominik Olszewski raised the price target on Soitec (SOI:FP) (OTC: SLOIF) to EUR195.00 (from EUR180.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vicat SA (VCT:FP) PT Raised to EUR57 at Barclays
- Neste Oyj (NESTE:FH) (NTOIY) PT Lowered to EUR55 at RBC Capital
- Croda International (CRDA:LN) (COIHY) PT Raised to GBP88 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!