SoftwareOne (SWON:SW) PT Lowered to CHF30.50 at Morgan Stanley
- Futures dip after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar hovers near one-month low amid subdued U.S. debt yields
- Apple (AAPL) Likely to Announce Additional $50B Buyback and 10%+ Dividend Hike with Earnings Next Week - Wells Fargo
Morgan Stanley analyst Alastair Nolan lowered the price target on SoftwareOne (SWON:SW) to CHF30.50 (from CHF33.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Banco Santander Mexico (BSMXB:MM) (BSMX) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Downgrades DTE Energy (DTE) to Peerperform
- Gemdale Corporation (600383:CH) PT Lowered to RMB16.60 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!