Software AG (SOW:GR) (SWDAF) PT Raised to EUR48 at Goldman Sachs
- Nasdaq hovers near record levels as factory activity scales new peak
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar slips after Fed's Powell downplays inflation fears
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Goldman Sachs analyst Gautam Pillai raised the price target on Software AG (SOW:GR) (OTC: SWDAF) to EUR48.00 (from EUR45.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hyundai Steel Co (004020:KS) PT Raised to KRW70,000 at JPMorgan
- CES Energy Solutions Corp. (CEU:CN) (CESDF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.25 at Canaccord Genuity
- Tidewater Midstream and Infrastructure Ltd. (TWM:CN) (TWMIF) PT Raised to Cdn$1.60 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!