Software AG (SOW:GR) (STWRY) PT Lowered to EUR32 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Deutsche Bank analyst Uwe Schupp lowered the price target on Software AG (SOW:GR) (OTC: STWRY) to EUR32.00 (from EUR33.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Double Downgrades Ferrari NV (RACE:IM) (RACE) to Sell on 4 Reasons
- Halma Plc. (HLMA:LN) (HLMAF) PT Raised to GBP26.20 at Barclays
- Toyo Tire (5105:JP) (TOTTF) PT Raised to JPY2,700 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!