Softbank Group Corp. (9984:JP) (SFTBY) PT Raised to JPY11,647 at CLSA
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
CLSA analyst Oliver Matthew raised the price target on Softbank Group Corp. (9984:JP) (OTC: SFTBY) to JPY11,647.00 (from JPY10,375.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rohm Co Ltd. (6963:JP) (ROHCY) PT Raised to JPY12,500 at Goldman Sachs
- Mullen Group (MTL:CN) (MLLGF) PT Raised to Cdn$16 at BMO Capital
- Keyera Corp. (KEY:CN) (KEYUF) PT Raised to Cdn$27.50 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!