Softbank Corp. (9434:JP) (SFBQF) PT Raised to JPY1,610 at CLSA
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up as tech stocks rise after J&J vaccine pause
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data, Middle East tension
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
CLSA analyst Oliver Matthew raised the price target on Softbank Corp. (9434:JP) (OTC: SFBQF) to JPY1,610.00 (from JPY1,555.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (9901:HK) PT Lowered to HK$149 at Nomura/Instinet
- BofA Securities Downgrades Golar LNG Ltd. (GLNG) to Underperform
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Upgrades CommScope Holding (COMM) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!