Softbank Corp. (9434:JP) (SFBQF) PT Lowered to JPY2,300 at Citi
- Stocks tumble after weak U.S. confidence data; oil gains
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
Citi analyst Mitsunobu Tsuruo lowered the price target on Softbank Corp. (9434:JP) (OTC: SFBQF) to JPY2,300.00 (from JPY2,700.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- S-Oil Corporation (010950:KS) (SOOCY) PT Raised to KRW150,000 at Credit Suisse
- Pepper Money Ltd (PPM:AU) PT Lowered to AUD1.85 at Credit Suisse
- Tabcorp Holdings (TAH:AU) (TABCF) PT Raised to AUD1.15 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!