Sodexo (SW:FP) (SDXAY) PT Raised to EUR100 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Morgan Stanley analyst Jamie Rollo raised the price target on Sodexo (SW:FP) (OTC: SDXAY) to EUR100.00 (from EUR95.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Orion Corp (271560:KS) PT Lowered to KRW148,000 at Goldman Sachs
- HCL Technologies (HCLT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,160 at CLSA
- Northland Power Inc. (NPI:CN) (NPIFF) PT Raised to Cdn$43 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!