Societe Generale SA (GLE:FP) (SCGLY) PT Raised to EUR35 at Credit Suisse
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Credit Suisse analyst Jon Peace raised the price target on Societe Generale SA (GLE:FP) (OTC: SCGLY) to EUR35.00 (from EUR34.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Plc (BARC:LN) (BCS) PT Raised to GBP2.35 at Credit Suisse
- Aegon NV (AGN:NA) (AEG) PT Raised to EUR4.50 at Barclays
- United Utilities Group (UU:LN) (UUGRY) PT Raised to GBP10.30 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!