Societe Generale SA (GLE:FP) (SCGLY) PT Raised to EUR34 at Deutsche Bank
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Deutsche Bank analyst Kazim Andac raised the price target on Societe Generale SA (GLE:FP) (OTC: SCGLY) to EUR34.00 (from EUR32.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PZ Cussons PLC (PZC:LN) PT Lowered to GBP2.60 at JPMorgan
- Freehold Royalties Ltd. (FRU:CN) (FRHLF) PT Raised to Cdn$15 at Desjardins
- Royal Mail PLC (RMG:LN) (ROYMF) PT Lowered to GBP5.30 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!