Societe Generale SA (GLE:FP) (SCGLY) PT Raised to EUR29 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
JPMorgan analyst Delphine Lee raised the price target on Societe Generale SA (GLE:FP) (OTC: SCGLY) to EUR29.00 (from EUR23.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prudential Plc. (PRU:LN) (PUK) PT Raised to GBP15.70 at Barclays
- Sinopec Engineering Group (2386:HK) PT Raised to HK$4.80 at Credit Suisse
- JD Sports Fashion plc (JD:LN) (JDDSF) PT Raised to GBP11 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!