Societe Generale SA (GLE:FP) (SCGLY) PT Raised to EUR22 at HSBC
- Wall Street slides as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
HSBC analyst Kiri Vijayarajah raised the price target on Societe Generale SA (GLE:FP) (OTC: SCGLY) to EUR22.00 (from EUR19.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- flatexDEGIRO AG (FTKn:GR) (FNNTF) PT Raised to EUR130 at Berenberg
- Barrick Gold (ABX:CN) (ABX) PT Lowered to Cdn$42.50 at Stifel Canada
- S4 Capital Plc. (SFOR:LN) PT Raised to GBP6.70 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!