Societe Generale SA (GLE:FP) (SCGLY) PT Lowered to EUR18 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall St. opens lower as focus turns to tech earnings
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Morgan Stanley analyst Magdalena Stoklosa lowered the price target on Societe Generale SA (GLE:FP) (OTC: SCGLY) to EUR18.00 (from EUR19.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dundee Precious Metals (DPM:CN) (DPMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$13.25 at Stifel Canada
- SeaWorld Entertainment (SEAS) PT Raised to $70; Stifel Would Buy Shares Ahead of Earnings
- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd. (OR:CN) (OR) PT Raised to Cdn$23 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!