Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) NDR Hints at Accelerating Demand Through 2022 - Cowen
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst J. Derrick Wood reiterated an Outperform rating and $310.00 price target on Snowflake Inc. (NYSE: SNOW) after hosting Michael Scarpelli (CFO) and Jimmy Sexton (Director of Finance) for virtual
meetings w/ investors. Management highlighted how many companies have accelerated their digital transformation & cloud migration goals over the last year and a lot of this has yet to be seen as large on-premise migrations take 6-12 months to get into production (on top of 1-2 year sales cycles for F500 accts).
The analyst stated "Combined w/ comments that the IPO was an amazing marketing event which has elevated its brand awareness in the C-suite (as well as recruitment efforts), along w/ the fact that its focus on majors accounts (started in CY19) is positioned to bear more fruit in CY21-22+, and it seems to us that SNOW is building momentum in moving up-market and targeting larger 7/8-figure transactions."
Shares of Snowflake Inc. closed at $239.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Snowflake (SNOW) 30-day option implied volatility flat at 67
- Absolute Software Corporation (ABST:CN) (ABST) PT Lowered to Cdn$20 at BMO Capital
- Manulife US REIT (MUST:SP) PT Raised to $0.78 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!