Snap (SNAP) Still Teens' Favorite App, Piper Survey Shows
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's upside in Snap (NYSE: SNAP) (+4%) is in part related to Piper Sandler's 41st semi-annual Taking Stock With Teens Survey, which showed that Snapchat remains the favorite social media platform (31% share) followed by TikTok (30%) & Instagram (24%).
From the report: "SNAP was again the #1 favorite app amongst teens, and #2 for engagement behind Instagram. While it did lose some ground to TikTok, we are still confident in Snap’s popularity among teens going forward, as SNAP users check the app 30x a day on average. It is also worth noting that 26% of Teens have purchased one item directly from a social media site, and we view SNAP as being in a great position to capitalize on social e-commerce going forward."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: AMZN BAC SOS SNAP AMC SNDL CLOV GME AAL NVDA
- Ashmore Group (ASHM:LN) (AJMPF) PT Lowered to GBP4.60 at Goldman Sachs
- Standard Life Aberdeen Plc. (SLA:LN) (SLFPY) PT Raised to GBP3.76 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!